The Station prides itself on an extensive, wide-ranging choice of real ales on pump at any one time.
After just 16 months of business, we made it into the CAMRA Good Beer Guide for 2017, and we’re also in 2018s!
We have 4 cask pumps on the bar, and two upstairs, serving a range of local beers from just up the road to popular beers from around the country, such as Bombardier and Adnams.
We are signed up to SIBA, which gives us access to a range of local breweries and allows us to stock their produce regularly.
The team from The Albert in Llandudno are also responsible for the bar at The Station.
We also have a fully stocked bar of wines, spirits, lagers and soft drinks, including children’s drinks, and still and carbonated water.
Some breweries we have featured recently include:
- Purple Moose Brewery – Porthmadog, Gwynedd.
- Three Tuns Brewery – Bishops Castle, Shropshire.
- Bragdy Conwy Brewery – Llysfaen, Conwy.
- Great Orme Brewery – Llandudno, Conwy.
- Bragdy Heavy Industry – Henllan, Denbighshire.
- Bragdy Nant Brewery – Llanrwst, Conwy.
If you have a suggestion for a beer we should be serving, let the bar staff know when you’re in next.